Looking for an alternative to university? Discover this two-day insight programme in Northern Ireland and begin mapping your career journey.
What is the Career Starters Programme?
This is your chance to get on-the-job experience, network with EY colleagues in Northern Ireland and learn more about what our Business Apprentices do. You'll get an insight into the dynamic careers on offer at EY — it's the ideal programme if you're not yet sure about your next steps and want to explore your options.
Over two days in August 2024, you'll learnfast and experience what it means to be a valued part of a team of leadingprofessionals, helping make a difference for our clients and their businesses. You'llhave the opportunity to talk to our apprentices and liaise with colleagues onthe EY Business Apprenticeship to see if you would like to follow the sameroute.
· See what it's like to work in a global professionalservices firm
· You’ll learn aboutEY’s approach to inclusivity, sustainability, and technology, whilstparticipating in interactive sessions to learn about the culture of EY
· You’ll explore ourdifferent business areas and experience what it’s like to begin building acareer with impact as an apprentice
· Work with school leavers who are completing the EY BusinessApprenticeship and have the opportunity toask questions about their experiences
· Take part in skills development workshops on topics such as presenting and writing skills to help prepare you for your career
What are the benefits?
As well as meeting current apprentices, you'll also gain an insight into the work we do and begin to develop the skills you need to thrive in a successful career. Most students who complete the Career Starters programme secure a place on our three-year EY Business Apprenticeship, which is equivalent to a master's degree.
Who we are
We'rea professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisionsabout business, finance and technology. We're a group of over 365,000 talentedpeople spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main businessareas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transformhow businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas.Our Belfast office works with internationally recognised brands andfamily-owned businesses who come to us for our innovative solutions. Here, we'reknown as 'the people firm', as we value your wellbeing above all else. And in adynamic, young city with plenty to offer, you'll enjoy an incredible work-lifebalance of growth, culture and fun.
How to apply
If you're in Year 13 andexploring alternatives to university, find out more and apply now. Your EYadventure awaits!