We are looking for enthusiastic Kitchen (Back of House) Team Members who are passionate about food and delivering great customer service as part of a team supporting Pret Hot Chef’s and our Kitchen Leaders to prepare our delicious products! No experience needed!
The apprenticeship programme (Hospitality Team Member Level 2 – Food Production) will provide you with the knowledge, skills and behaviours you will need to be great Team Member at Pret.
You will provide support in Pret Kitchens with all types of food production, ensuring all food items are prepared and served to the required standards. You will be responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and “wowing” our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the customer service, cleanliness and productivity.
Pret Team Members follow the 3 core Pret behaviours in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team Working and Clear Talking.
● A weekly mystery shopper bonus of £1.25 per hour, after initial training
● Free food when you’re working (and a 50% discount when you’re not)
● Earn up to £200 cash when you successfully refer a friend **
● Gym Discount
● NUS Discount Card
● Apprentice Travel Discount (London Only)
● To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
● To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
● To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
● To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards
Delicious Food & Drink:
● To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
● To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards
● To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
● To adhere to financial standards on Tills
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
● Great Execution
● Team Working
● Retail Savvy
● Clear Talking
● Open to change
No Qualifications Required!
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could grow into the next:
● Hot Chef
● Kitchen Leader
Training to be delivered:
● Hospitality Team Member Level 2 – Food Production
● Functional Skills maths and English Level 2 (if required)
● Pret Training