Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship
Choose a contribution that matters
You will be part of the "Connectivity & Network Peripherals" department, which is responsible for network and network security, including 2nd and 3rd level. The spectrum includes not only operation, maintenance and support, but also design, implementation and further development of the infrastructure on a project basis for the entire Group.
Some further responsibilities include:
- Operation, monitoring and administration of heterogeneous network infrastructure
- 2nd level support incl. incident ticket and change request processing
- Provide support & remediation of technical issues
- Execution of workflow steps within change control process
- Caretaker for general customer inquiries
- Proactively monitor and review of security logs
- Creation of reports and controlling KPIs / SLAs
- Creation of knowledgebase articles for the 1st level knowledge transfer
- Operation and administration of network and enterprise security infrastructures
- Supporting domestic and abroad IT-infrastructure projects (network, security)
- Support 3rd party connections.
Choose an opportunity to shine
Are you passionate about IT, digital technologies, and innovative solutions? Can you see yourself building a career in the energy industry? Do you want the freedom to learn and grow, and have ownership and accountability for real-life decisions? We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid of a challenge. Not only will you be working towards an apprenticeship qualification, but you’ll gain the skills and experience needed to build the start of a successful career.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Enthusiasm and drive to complete your apprenticeship programme and seek out development opportunities within a supportive team
- Motivation to achieve a professional qualification
- A passion and enthusiasm for IT
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative team, with a curious approach challenging yourself to find new solutions.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject , including maths and English
- An A-Level in ICT
- OR An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
- OR A-Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- OR A BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject