We are looking for enthusiastic Kitchen Leaders who support, train and coach our lovely team members to consistently produce delicious food for our customers to enjoy!
Our leaders are essential to the smooth running of the shift and take ownership to guarantee the success of our stores alongside with our Managers, being the eyes and ears for the back of house operations
You will also gain relevant skills and knowledge that can lead to management opportunities – all supported by our Training Academy
If you have previous supervisory experience and a passion for food and customer service, apply now!
● Free food when you’re working (and a 50% discount when you’re not)
● Outstanding training and development (over 85% of our Managers started as Team Members)
● Grow with us and earn professional qualifications: we offer Apprenticeships Level 3
● Earn an extra £5 when you start to work between 3am and 5am
● Earn up to £200 cash when you successfully refer a friend
You must have some experience supervising or leading a team in Hospitality.
● Clear Talking
● Great Execution
● Realising Potential
● Leading Others
● Team Working
● Retail Savvy
At Pret our values are very important and so we recruit on behaviors instead of qualifications. There are no formal entry criteria (GCSEs or equivalent) and you will be supported to gain Functional Skills in English and Maths alongside the apprenticeship, if required.
Ongoing training and development into a management role with Pret!
Training to be delivered:
● Hospitality Supervisor Outlets Level 3
● Maths and English Functional Skills