Share this Job Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship
Choose a contribution that matters
You will join our established global team of Field Services to support the demanding needs of the RWE Supply and Trading business. Your role will make a significant impact to the success of the business by providing quick and effective resolution of IT problems through enhancing first time fix rates and sustainable solutions. Along the way, you’ll develop your knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems, Office 365, Trading applications, hardware and iOS devices.
You will have the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills alongside your IT knowledge, whilst managing and prioritising your work load. Our RWE Trading front office is an exciting and fast paced environment, so we’re looking for someone with the ability to work well under pressure.
During your time on the apprenticeship, you’ll grow to have several responsibilities. These can include:
- Provide support for MS Operating Systems, MS software, Trading Applications
- Hardware and software Installations
- Troubleshooting IT faults and documenting their solutions
- Providing support for range of defined IT services
- Ensure high quality, personalised dedicated support
- Provide IT desk side assistance to all Business IT users covering access management requests, IT related Incidents, IT Changes and other ad-hoc support
- Providing ownership of IT Incidents through to resolution – Track progress of IT Incidents and their solutions
- Communication to your colleagues of IT solutions and known faults
- Working in a high-pressure environment with demanding customers
Choose an opportunity to shine
Are you passionate about IT, digital technologies, and innovative solutions? Can you see yourself building a career in the energy industry? Do you want the freedom to learn and grow, and have ownership and accountability for real-life decisions? We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid of a challenge. Not only will you be working towards an apprenticeship qualification, but you’ll gain the skills and experience needed to build the start of a successful career.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Enthusiasm and drive to complete your apprenticeship programme and seek out development opportunities within a supportive team
- Motivation to achieve a professional qualification
- A passion and enthusiasm for IT
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative team, with a curious approach challenging yourself to find new solutions.