*The British Army are always recruiting, so you can begin right now!*
The Army needs loads The Corps of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (REME) provides engineering support to maintain and repair the vast array of British Army equipment. They will be found wherever the Army is operating, at home or overseas. The technical training our soldiers’ receive gives them the confidence to tackle any engineering problem. We are professional, resourceful and resilient, and we strive to keep fit equipment in the hands of the user; to keep the punch in the Army’s fist. of different vehicles, from tanks and quad bikes to HGVs and Land Rovers. Keeping them in good working order is a big job which is the responsibility of the Vehicle Mechanics. Wherever we are in the world, you will keep our vehicles on the road, even in extreme conditions. It’s great experience and we’ll give you first-class training.
- Keeping the Army's vehicles working at home and on operations
- Servicing and maintaining all vehicle types from tanks to HGVs
- Conducting preventative maintenance
- Working in line with Army policy on vehicle maintenance, and health and safety guidelines
- Assisting in roadworthiness testing of all Army vehicles