*The British Army are always recruiting, so you can begin right now!*
As a Logistic Supply Specialist, you will play a vital role in the logistical support required by the Army. Food, weapons, equipment – the Army needs all kinds of supplies, all the time. It’s your job to track, store and distribute stock - delivering everything needed on operations. You will also learn how to use cutting-edge IT systems and how to drive HGV’s and forklifts. You can be employed in other organisations and undertake work placements with industries to understand best practice. You will also gain an understanding of IT systems used by other military alliances. The Royal Logistic Corps are the Army’s professional logisticians keeping the Field Army marching, its helicopters flying, its vehicles moving and its tanks and guns firing. We enable its deployment and supply it with everything it needs, wherever it operates, throughout the world.
- Use Logistic Information Systems to help control the storage and distribution of kit and equipment, making sure supplies are always available.
- Work in barracks, combat units and warehouses as part of an Army Unit or attached to another organisation.
- Deploy all over the world on exercise and operations – wherever your expertise is needed.
- Train as a Materiel Accountant and gain your C+E Driving Licence.
- Gain an Adult Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage.