*The British Army are always recruiting, so you can begin right now!*
Highly skilled. Extremely fit. Always ready for the next challenge. The British Army’s Infantry Soldiers are respected throughout the world. From disaster relief to protecting the nation, nothing compares to the fast-changing life of the Infantry. You’ll be at the heart of the action, working to keep vulnerable communities safe and prevent conflict, doing something that really matters. Whatever you’re doing or where you are in the world, you’ll work and train alongside other highly skilled close-combat professionals. They’re there to help you through whatever life throws at you, on operations, on exercise or on the sports field – it’s belonging like nothing else and they’ll become friends for life. With the chance to gain qualifications, you will learn and move up the ranks too.
- Master of a number of weapons, including the SA80 Rifle, Underslung Grenade Launcher, Light Support Weapon and the Light Mortar
- Deploy around the world on everything from frontline operations to disaster relief missions
- Work in a close-knit section and make friends for life
- Get promoted into a huge variety of specialist Infantry roles and eventually advise senior officers
- Join one of Britain’s 16 Infantry regiments. Each has its own identity and history