From here, choose a whole world of experience
Looking to gain experience at a leading European energy trading house with real growth potential? Want to work alongside industry experts, building experience and skills that will help you flourish in your early career?
Our ‘Women in Trading’ Summer Placement is offering a unique opportunity to female students in their penultimate year of studies to join us for a three month summer placement from June-August and take their crucial first steps in their career journey. We recognised the under-representation of females within the energy sector and are committed to improving diversity. We also believe this will help bring diversity of thought, and help us adapt to the transforming landscape of opportunities and challenges, from digitalisation to decarbonisation.
Our programme has been designed to highlight our talented women, de-mystify the world of trading and to give you an understanding and insight into a trading career at RWE Supply & Trading. As well as the chance to gain hands on experience and upskill, our interactive sessions will help you to develop confidence in a business setting and feel comfortable to bring your whole self to the workplace.
You can expect to:
- Explore our company, culture, and meet members of our diverse communities (including our Women's Network)
- Learn about our commercial departments and commodity trading (focusing on trading and front office teams)
- Attend workshops focused on female empowerment and career coaching sessions to nurture your skills
- Network with our employees and diverse communities
- Be allocated a ‘female mentor’ for support